I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Monday 24 September 2012

Outlook For Some Day Reflection

In room 13 we have entered the outlook for someday movie compition,
my movie is called water poullition, I made It along with Renee, Lily, Be, and Ruby.
Our movie Is about a news show and the news show dose a report on water pollution, the news reporter crosses over to bubbles the fish, to interview some fish swimming about in the sea and what they think of water poullition.
Here It is:


 Reflection For My Movie:
          
Something that I learned from this project that I did not know before was that China dose the most damage to the ocean.
Process: I learned how to add the photos to the green screen
The part of this project that was the most challenging for me was finding coulors that I can use for my fish so It did'nt blend with the green screen.
The part of this project I found most rewarding was when we finished It
The thing I need to improve on the most is planning before my movie.
The thing I found that I am really good at Is face painting.
If I had to do another outlook for someday movie, the things I would do differntly are:
Planing before I start my movie.
Have more info in my movie.
Try to get my message more clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.