I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Monday 17 September 2012

Art Splash

Yesterday I went to  Art Splash with the rest of the Tawa Intermediate drama academy.
If you don't know what Art Splash is, It Is a place were people perform drama or dance and it is also fun to watch aswell, we watched  some performances from different schools, I didn't get some of them because they were confusing but oh well.
When It was our turn to perform It was really fun, there were lots of mistakes but It was fine,
we got allot of laughs from the crowd and everyone really enjoyed them selves.
I hope I can perform there again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.